Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Cottage

With all the rainy weather we have been having I was in the grocery store and saw this magazine and had to purchase it. I usually don't purchase magazines anymore because you can find so many ideas online these days via blogs but this one I just couldn't pass up. I fell in love with this little cottage designed by Alison Warner. I love the vibrant colors and the crispness of each room. I had to share it and keep it for future reference. Enjoy a glimpse of the eye candy! You can click on her name above to view more photos of her gorgeous little cottage......

1 comments:

jen.e said...

love the plates hanging from the wall. what a great idea!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by and sharing what you think. Have a great day!