Monday, September 20, 2010

Is It Halloween Yet?

It's been FOREVER since I've posted..I've missed it. I have been working on tons of Halloween projects and I can't wait to post them...but you will have to be patient with me. I have a good excuse really...I do....

We love Halloween at our house..maybe because it falls on my sweet husband's birthday! It gives us an excuse to go all out ! Every year we throw a big party and I am gearing up for another great one. I serve up mouth watering ribs (pictured above), homemade cupcakes and homemade rootbeer! If interested I will post the recipe for the ribs. Here's a look at our party last year!
(Sorry the picture quality is so poor...one of the reason why I haven't blogged for awhile..more on that later.) r!
See if you can guess who my husband and I were...hint..theme was The 80's.......
Now don't laugh to hard!


Hey...I said don't laugh too hard! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds and Looks like fun!

Terra said...

I'm loving your Halloween costumes from last year. I can picture the video in my head. I can't wait for Halloween too!

JOY said...

FUN!!!! and yes! I would love the recipe for the ribs!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by and sharing what you think. Have a great day!