Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beginning to Look Like Christmas


Christmas around our home is cozy, simple and traditional. I love traditional red and green, this year I added a little bit of classic black and white with polka dot ornaments and ribbon.

In this picture the tree looks like it's leaning..I better check on that!


Simply add berries to normal decor and viola it looks like Christmas!


Pier 1 reindeer pillow Love it!

This sign is on a shelf as you enter our home...it's the first thing my family sees.

More simple decorations to make things feel festive!




3 comments:

Madigan at madiganmade said...

Love your simple touches. And that reindeer pillow is beautiful!

Jennie said...

I love all of it! I can see so many similarities in our styles...too funny:) I have two more things left to do and I'll post my Christmas. Have a happy day.

Jennie

Erin said...

Your christmas decorations are beautiful! I love your tree! I am a traditional red and green girl too. Great job!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by and sharing what you think. Have a great day!