Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Little Get Away

My husband and I had a little anniversary getaway last weekend. We stayed at the cutest hotel. This building was actually my husband's office building from a few years ago that was turned into this neat little hotel in downtown Sacramento. I loved the way the rooms were decorated that I woke up this morning talking about these rooms. Even amongst all the Christmas hustle and bustle I've pondered calling the hotel to ask for paint colors! Am I crazy?

Gray, ivory, black and red, pin striping, stripes, and hounds tooth! I think I might have a little change of plans for our own master bedroom.






1 comments:

Jennie said...

That bathroom is to die for! I love all of it...hope you got your paint colors:)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by and sharing what you think. Have a great day!