Thursday, May 5, 2011

Parade of Homes: House Tour



I've been recuperating sort of, as much as one can while getting their home ready to share. haha..but I'm back and back with lots of pictures of our home to share. Thanks to Toni for inviting me to join in on her Parade of Homes.


We live in California in this home:











Look a few doors down and you will see the same exact house..oh the beauty of cookie cutter builder homes..sorry for the sarcasm.

WELCOME!




COME ON IN!






As you enter our home we have a huge hallway.







I chose to break it up with a large family collage in our entry.





This is one of my favorite spots in my home.













To the right is our Piano room, as that is pretty much the only thing that happens in here.





Piano lessons and lots of piano practice goes on in this room. I just love listening to my kids play!

I love my stripe curtains inspired by The Yellow Cape Cod. Down the hall a little bit is our dinning room.





I recently changed out the curtains and hung the botantical pictures on each side of our mirror.












The opposite wall is one of my favorite groupings. This glass table was one of our first home purchases. I love these older pictures of my children, especially the one of my oldest son holding my littlest daugther as of now. It melts my heart.





The chair I found at TJ Max and think it just makes the room.










Now here are a couple of rooms you haven't seen..


Our family room..while I like the layout and pieces I have I loathe my fireplace. I would love to replace it with something like this.







Our kitchen has the same wonderful tile as the fireplace and maple cabinets that are nice but yet again I would love to create my dream kitchen....like this one. Love it!



Check out that backsplash tile!






ahh...to dreaming!

Meanwhile we are making ours work....
It's a large kitchen but our everyday table does take up a good portion of it...eating with my family is priority so if it means we have to squish to walk around the table so be it. :) We enter our home through our garage which enters directly into our laundry room.

















This is what you see when you enter the house from the laundry room.










Our "mud room" or launch pad.

Take a right and there is a bathroom



and THE BOYS ROOM! (Still a work in progress)






















Now lets go upstairs...This is our loft/playroom.








Down the hall is what we now call the GIRL'S WING. All of our little girls will be all sleeping here soon.





The Big Girls Room!




A sea of pink of course!

















And a SNEAK PEEK at the little one's room...it's coming along.







Need to hang a few things, and purchase a IKEA shelf.



How would you like to do see what the model home designer thought would look so great in a bathroom....okay I am warning you!













Someone went a little bit crazy with marquee diamonds. YIKES...let's just say I loathe it but trying to live with it for now.






Moving on to the master bedroom...the last stop on the tour!














And there you have it our home..Thanks for stopping by!






Enjoy the rest of the Parade of Homes here.










And if you'd like to start from the beginning of the tour.





Click here...






27 comments:

Holly said...

Unbelievabley perfect. So warm and cozy for such a large house. You did an amazing job, just curious, how long did it take you to clean that house before taking the pics? My, oh my, grab a drink and put your feet up. Thanks so much for sharing, I loved everything about it!

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

You have a lovely home. The link for House 29 does not work.....

S. Greiner said...

Beautiful home! Thanks for sharing...just started following from the Parade of Homes! Have a great week!

Mary Ellen said...

Cannot get the link to work for the next home.

Enjoyed the tour

Jessica Lauren said...

Your home is beautiful! The link isn't working for the next home.

Paige (Final Clothes-Out) said...

I have the same "Together We So Rock" print! Still looking for a place to put it...

sandy said...

I love this tour. Your home is beautiful. Link for home # 29 is still not working.

Colleen said...

Hi Natalie,
As you must know by now, I love your taste. Everything looks so great. I love your photo wall, the boys room, the new nursery! Such great choices.

Becky B. said...

I absolutely adore your blog and your home! Are you a piano teacher? Cause I'm a piano teacher, too! I especially like your front entry wall! I have been thinking of doing some similar things here in my family room! Very beautiful!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh so pretty!! Do you know that we had an offer in on the same floor plan here where I live in California? The deal feel through so we ended up not moving from our current home. You did such a great job filling your home with warmth and style.

Jennie said...

Oh girlie! I always love walking through your house:) You look SO CUTE prego! I love that first picture of you :) I'm loving how the boys' room is coming together. My son's room is currently in the works to be kinda skater/rocker. SO, where did you find the guitar hanger thingamajiggies? I need some! OH, and all the little sayings and signs? Thanks for letting me stalk. It was SO fun!

Jennie {CInnaberry Suite}

Angeline said...

You have a beautiful home, Natalie! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

You have an absolutely beautiful home! I love your style it is stunning, and it feels so warm and inviting. I'm your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog at http://homemakingchallenged.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

The Yellow Cape Cod said...

Natalie, everything is so pretty. You have done a very nice job with every room. The baby's room is adorable! Sarah

Emily H said...

Glad to see your beautiful house! Hopefully soon I will be able to see it in person. Miss you.

Sallie said...

I love your beautiful home! Thanks for sharing. I especially like how you decorated the entry hall. Love all the photos!

Amanda said...

Love your entryway!!!! and that chair from TJ Maxx is too cute!! Love that dream kitchen tooo- you could totally do that to your kitchen! I painted my kitchen cabinets black a couple of years ago-it was so worth it! but now I want gray! LOL

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Great job, I hear you about the cookie cutter homes...we live in an area like that, too. Coming through on the parade of homes.

Jennie said...

WHAT THE?! My email is LOCKED! I'm such a nerd...how do I unlock it? Help a sistah out! PLEASE! Posters in the boys' rooms.

Jen

CAS said...

Really enjoyed your tour. You have a lovely home. I love homes filled with children.

SHERRY HART said...

Lots of cuteness here :)

eao219s said...

I just started looking at the Parade of Homes tours. I love your house!!! I was wondering where you got your girls bunkbeds? I have two little girls and would love to do bunk beds in the future and love that style!

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

eao219s..Thank you! I purchased the girls bunk beds at a local furniture store in my area. Sorry that isn't much help.

Carrie said...

You have a beautiful home! Love the entry way and would like to know what kind of paint and the color of paint is on the wall.

beth said...

Your house is beautiful!!! Where is your mudroom furniture from?

Classroom Couture said...

Could you please tell me where you got your "check your pockets" sign? Beautiful home.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! I must know where you purchased you large clock over your glass table.. I love it!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by and sharing what you think. Have a great day!